There is a new Requirement to Submit Proof of the Debtor’s Social Security Number and Government issued photo ID 14 days in advance of the 341 hearing date.
- Please upload the “identification” documents as a single PDF document on a single page; even for a jointly filed case.
- Upload the “identification” documents at bkdocs.us using the “341 Proof of ID” document form type.
- The Declaration Form regarding Confirmation of Identity and Social Security Number is NO longer required.
- Our office is required to verify the debtor’s identity with their government issued photo ID and the person on the Zoom call. Please make sure the copy of the photo ID clearly shows their face; illegible copies of photo ID will result in adjournments.
- Make sure that your clients are clearly visible on camera during the duration of their meeting.
- Documents provided by the United States Trustee Program related to the conduct of 341’s via Zoom: