Attention debtors: The trustee’s office will NEVER text you, call you, or email you asking that you send gift cards to catch up on payment delinquency. This is a scam. The scammers are trying to steal money from you. Ignore the requests, no matter how legitimate they sound. Always consult with your attorney regarding any Chapter 13 plan payment delinquencies.
- Office Closure for the 4th of July Holiday
- Beware of SCAMS regarding your Plan Payments
- Questions for Debtor at 341 Meetings of Creditors by Debtor’s Counsel
- Declaration regarding the Debtor’s Identity and Social Security Number Form within 24 hours before the scheduled §341 hearing
- USING ZOOM For 341 Hearings For Chapter 13 Trustee, Tammy L Terry – Effective April 12, 2022